I thought I'd share them with you.
- I talk aloud/think aloud when I am alone at home or walking somewhere, even when I'm riding my scooter on a lonely stretch.
- When I'm in a public restroom and there are cubicles, I always take the 2nd one. Never the first or the last!
- If I am walking to a meeting or somewhere that I'm a little nervous about, I count my steps. I dont remember the final number, and I most often get the numbers all muddled up, but I just start over... i just count.
- When I see a burning candle, I have an irresistable urge to dip my little finger in the wax.
- I love love love water, and I love getting wet - be it in the rain, a swimming pool, the beach or anywhere else where there is water.
- My most fervent prayers and conversations with god are done in the bathroom, while showering.
- I am a visual thinker. I am horrible at math and have pictures for all numbers from 0-100. After that, only important numbers (I deem them important) have pictures like multiples of 5 and numbers like 101, 911, 365 and such.
- I dream everyday. I even remember dreams from my childhood. My dad is a psychiatrist and so he encouraged me to share my dreams at the breakfast table
- I talk, laugh, cry and sing in my sleep. I dont sleepwallk but I sleep sit.
- I once sent my mom an SMS at 4 am in the morning, in my sleep because in my dream, I had just come home after para gliding and I wanted to tell her I was safe home. I got a call at 6am the next day from a very worried mom who wanted to know where I went at 4 am!!!
- I can hold semi-meaningful conversations with other sleep talkers (my parents, cousins and husband are witnesses to this)
- I'm lazy. I'd rather take the elevator than climb stairs.
- I am very touchy, huggy and kissy with my family but not so even with my closest friends.
- I believe in happily ever afters and i cry at movies (even ones like 300)
hmmm.... thats all i want to share for now, but there are more.
I AM quirky.