So far, by God's grace

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Why Blog?

Getting a blog started has been on my mind for a long time. Reading blogs of friends and friends of friends has got me intrigued by the whole idea of writing ones own thoughts about people, places, food.... offering opinions even though people reading it may not want to know it.... trying to portray an image of being a creative genius! I sometimes find it hard to digest the 'Holier than Thou' attitude with which bloggers write their stuff. and yet, here I am - doing the very same thing! Am I going to try and make a difference? ....um... well, I don't know! I dont think I will! In fact, I dont even know who I am going to invite to view my blog!
Arrrgh! So many frustrating thoughts already!
I guess I'll stop for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment