10 things I wish I could say to people right now:
- Come visit me at my new house!
- I want to help, but i have no idea what to do.
- Why are you so meddlesome?
- Shouldn't you have retired by now?
- You cant be taking decisions on behalf of everyone.
- Why don't you just give up your problems into Jesus' hands? He sure can handle it better than you or I can.
- Just show what you feel. Be brave. Take the plunge.
- Where's the self control you boast about?
- Go throw your weight around somewhere else
- Be nice!
- I am a Christian
- I am the perfect example of the proverbial "absent minded professor"
- I am terrible at controlling my emotions. Laughter and tears come to me very easily.
- I dream a lot and tend to build castles in the air at the smallest chance.
- I love meeting people and making friends.
- I am easily excited and have to be constantly told to mind my behaviour in public.
- It is very rarely that i eat without spilling food on my clothes or the table (believe me, this is NOT a result of poor upbringing but a wandering mind!)
- I am well known for going off on a tangent in the middle of a conversation and everyone who has met me has heard a lot about my hometown -Oddanchatram.
- I cannot keep quiet or stay in one place for too long.
Eight ways to win my heart:
- Bring me flowers.
- Sing me a song
- Have a wild imagination.
- Compliment me on my cooking.
- Give me a hug
- Love my family
- Write me a note... just out of the blue!
- Give me something handmade even if its a squiggle on scrap paper!
- My husband's safety, health and work pressure.
- My unborn children and my best friend's unborn children!! (ya... building castles in the air... i know... but....)
- My parents missing us.
- Future plans
- What to cook for dinner
- My clothes
Six Things I wish I had done differently:
This is hard because as I look back on my life, even my regrets, I see a purpose behind it all.... even unpleasant experiences, the worst relationships, all of these have lead me to be what i am today! I love my life as it is now and i know my past has a LOT to do with it! I have made a lot of mistakes and faced their consequences, but now I am a different person thanks to that! And when I see someone else do the same shit, I cannot be judgemental!
Five turn offs:
- Lecherous men
- A 'Holier Than Thou' attitude
- Bossy people
- Overly clingy people
Four turn ons'
- Toothy smiles and open laughter
- people with lots of stories to tell
- good food
:D ;) :0
Two things i want to do before i die:
- Go bungee jumping or paragliding (basically something soooooperly adventurous)
- Get to see my grandchildren!
As a kid, I hated eating healthy food. So soups were poured into the potted plants, boiled eggs were used for target practice to see if i could make the perfect "plonk" in the neighbour's well and milk was either flushed down the toilet or poured down the kitchen sink. Ive only been caught throwing the egg one day by my neighbour but he hasn't told mom yet. The others still remain a secret from my parents...
.... oh and i also used to snoop around my parents cupboard to find what i was going to get as a birthday present!