See the award on the left???? That's mine! Oh ya ya ya! And here's my speech! (please imagine me in the most beautiful, yet modest enough Oscar winning gown smiling down at a HUUUGE audience, the spotlight on my beeeeeautifully made up face, hair and stunnning figure!)
"Wow! What do I say? hmm.... (flashing another sparkly smile)... I have to thank my fellow blogger Sucharita Sarkar for this honor....(a beautiful sigh)...my husband for believing in me and even beginning his own blog as an encouragement; Mac, my blog guru and soofer friend for teaching me the basics of blogging, Kavi, the babu and rox who were among the first few to whom I sent my blog link for their encouragement; my mother and father for encouraging me to write as a child..... and all you readers.... I love you all....(blowing kisses in the air, and smiling yet another sparkler!) Thank you!"
Hah! I loved that!
Now to more serious stuff. Here are my duties as a "Brilliante Weblogger" First, I lay down the rules.
This award is for blogs whose content and/or design are brilliant as well as creative. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere.
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back ( i did it!)
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design. (hmm....)
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’ ( Go check your blog. You just might have a comment from me!)
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional). (Sucharita, why dont you put up pics?)
5. And then we pass it on! (thats what I'm doing now!!!)
And, this award goes to.............
Macabreday - For being totally hilarious and dead serious all in one blog! and for being an awesome friend and blog guru to me!
Past Continues - The other blog that Sucharita writes -( I like this one better than 'Whynotblogitout'. ) for bringing back so many cherished memoried from childhood!
in the getting there - For the courage and love that shines through every single post.
The Mighty Marvellous Mcks. - For all the lessons learnt.
Amri's World - For persevering with her blogging... People, please go and read her. She's good!
ok... Ive done 5... I might add some more at a later point. But for now, thats it!