Here's something I had fun doing. Got tagged!
1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
I would be heartbroken and might never recover from it!
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
To be a superwife/mom who knows just what to do with every icky situation that comes her way, and who IS TRULY always right!
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Certain people in the Indian Govt for being spineless, and of course all the ‘roadside romeos’ in Chennai and elsewhere!
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
If this happens, (has to be sheer luck or divine providence) I would give at least a tenth to a good cause and then invest some for my kids (by then I’ll be rich enough to hire a financial advisor), buy my husband dearest all the guy stuff I couldn’t buy in our 6 years of being together, and then splurge the remaining!
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I did! And what a life it has been! No regrets!
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
I thought a lot about it, and I just don’t know! Can you rate blessings?
7. How long would you wait for someone you loved?
I waited 3 months. But if I had to, I think I might have waited longer!
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Corruption. I wish the question was “If you could root OUT 1 social cause what would it be?” simply rooting for a cause…. How effective is that?
10. What takes you down the fastest?
It doesn’t take much to take me down! So I don’t know!
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
At an amusement park, enjoying a weekend with my family.
12. What’s your fear?
Frogs and Toads. Seriously!!!
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A very creative person, a fun mother, a keen observer of life, a happy rememberer, a sensitive thinker, an open hearted writer who will someday sign my copy of her booker prize winning novel!
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Married and poor most definitely. Even if I were poor, just having someone to share in my poverty, having a husband to snuggle up to on the cold nights when the rain seeps through our thatched roof will more than compensate the loneliness a hopeless romantic like me would feel!
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Same as Sucharita - Wish I could sleep for a few hours more.
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
My husband and my baby!...... simple!
17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Sure! Why hold back when you get all in return for giving all?
18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Forgive, yes … but with difficulty. But to forget…um…I don’t know. True forgiveness actually takes the pain out of the sting. So the forgetting part is not so important. (I know from experience!)
19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Question 14’s answer should do for this one too!
20. List of 6 people to tag:
Nandini, Macabreday, Amrita, Paunch & Babu (in the hope that they’ll revive their dying blogs) and last but not least, Aleta