So far, by God's grace

Monday, June 25, 2012

My second job as a teacher was at Hebron School, Ooty - A Christian boarding school up in the Nilgiri Mountains. I was form tutor for 8th grade and taught English Language Arts along with working in their special needs dept.  In June this year, my old 8th graders graduated. (they have 13 years of school)  To say that the teens under my care were a troublesome lot would be an understatement. I had my share of heartaches with some of them and even decided never to teach teenagers again! But they have grown since then and I am amazed at the lovely young men and women they have  grown up to be! I wish I could have been there to be a part of their leavers service. Here is a video of the valedictory speech at their graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment