yeah... I turned into a bear and went into hibernation. I don't even know for how long! But I'm back!! In the meantime, a LOT has happened.
I have had some time to think about what I want to blog about. I even thought of giving up blogging simply because I found it difficult to write from the heart. It was hard to maintain a happy-go-lucky blog when I wanted to write from the heart about struggles I'm going through. Whenever I sat down to type out a blog post, the "deep stuff" would keep wanting to peek out and present itself on my blog. And then there was the question about my audience. As much as I
So I will CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS BLOG!!! ...............Aaaaaaand, I will keep it public. I will still struggle with the deciding on what to or not to share. But the blog will go on! I have so many things to be thankful for. So let me begin listing my blessings
- I have a God who loves me. No matter what!
- I have a wonderful husband who supports my writing even though he is such a private person himself!
- I have a loving, smart, imaginative,creative daughter who is a pleasure to be around and who will give me enough to write about for ages to come
- I am working my dream job - teaching little ones!
- My family loves and supports me. I am talking extended family here - parents, in-laws, cousins, uncles, aunts etc.
- I have friends for life. period.
Ok... Looks like I have everything I need! Now, what am I grumbling about?? OK... just to give you a peek into the "deeper stuff" I was talking about... Here are some of the struggles I'm facing
- Baby No 2 is nowhere in sight. We have been hoping, praying and doing whatever is humanly possible to have a second child. But each month has been bringing disappointment in this area. It is HARD. Especially when your daughter comes to you and says "Ok Amma, don't buy me a barbie doll. Just give me a real baby who can talk. Pleeeeeease!". It doesn't help that I myself grew up as an only child, pining for a sibling !
- Work - as dream-job-ish as it is, has not been getting any easier! There are plenty of modern day challenges at work!
- Health - husband's, mine, parent's .... I hate the "what if"s that creep in every now and then
- Future - What's in store for our family? Are we to live like this? Is there more to life than this?
I'll stop there.
Look out for a new post!