So far, by God's grace

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

popping in to say Hi!!

I had the best night train ride with the best travel companions (strangers, that is) when I went to Kerala this time. And here's better news two of them are bloggers!!!! Chinny and Preetha, If you are here, do leave a comment so I know!

I'm at my parent's home now and being a rural part of the country, the broadband connection is more like "fraud-band"...very...very slow. So i'll wait till I get back home to tell you more about my train ride.
.
.
.
I thought I was the soppy romantic in my marriage.... until I read my dear husband's latest blog post. aaah! sigh!!!! my "PDA" hating husband finally let it slip!!..........aaaand........ I am the happiest for it!

(maybe I should go away more.... what say you??)

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha..the secret is out and I guess you should be going out more often....have fun and would like to see you in one piece.......soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link does not lead to 'the paunch' :D I commented on his, though.

    Very cute, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't it interesting how the real nd virtual worlds intersect. on a real life train journey, you meet fellow blog-travellers, and your spouse expressing his real-life feelings via his virtual platform-blog. What do you feel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukku: Yes, I have realised that is the key!!

    Nandu: thanngs!

    Sucharita: Isn't it funny! How do i feel??? hmm.... I this is all so new that I dont know what to call it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukku: Yes, I have realised that is the key!!

    Nandu: thanngs!

    Sucharita: Isn't it funny! How do i feel??? hmm.... I this is all so new that I dont know what to call it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukku: Yes, I have realised that is the key!!

    Nandu: thanngs!

    Sucharita: Isn't it funny! How do i feel??? hmm.... I this is all so new that I dont know what to call it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i guessed who my friend was even before i read your post.shall forward this to her.
    thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. soorrrrry 4 the delay in puting in a HI! I think of the train journey everyday, in fact, even told my students.Talking about your dear husband's romantic "slip" ---- space, honey,space is what matters. Keep a little space in between and you'll be happy!

    ReplyDelete