So far, by God's grace

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Am away being pampered!!!

Hellllellllloooooooooooo everybody!!!

Its been a looooong loooooooooooong time since I blogged. Just in case you were wondering what I've been up to these days, here it is!

I am at my parent's home being pampered no end by my Amma, Appa, maid and friendly neighbours!!! Its been more than 7 months since I last came here, and now I have a baby bump to show off as well!!!!

The Paunch was here as well for 3 days, and for ONCE, after we've been married, I've received the same amount of attention as he usually gets at my home!!!!

I've told you before of my multi-talented Mom. From her, I am learning how to make baby clothes for my little munchkin when she (we really think it might be a she!!!) comes!!!! I made a cute lil cream colored new born outfit with a mango tree embroidered on it.... Am pretty pleased with myself!!!

The Paunch is back in Chennai now - he's not a teacher and so does not get the lovely long breaks I get. I miss him terribly and can't wait for next week when I get to go back and be with him. BUT!!! I know how much I've been craving for this 'never-lift-a -finger-to-do-work' time that I get ONLY at my parent's place and I'm going to treasure every moment of it!!!

So.... see u all later.... maybe after Christmas....dunno!

So, in case I dont post before Christms, here's wishing you all a BLESSED CHRISTMAS and may the PEACE, LOVE & JOY that Christmas embodies, carry on with you ALL THROUGH the NEW YEAR!!

6 comments:

  1. I want to be with my mom too! waaaaaa

    P.S - my word verification is granne. Spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your Christmas break, and all the best with your nest-building (for the lttle one). My mom's coming over, too, for Christmas, but I'll not let her go till February. So, "Happy days are here again".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the time when being with the parents are very much wanted by all the ladies. Wishing you a very happy time there and we all are expecting the goodnews from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking wat you were upto, since i had not met you at church for long..Good to know the you are being pampered..:P ..Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to visit with your family and receive such loving attention! I'm happy for you! You sound so happy and blessed!

    Wishing you and your family a Blessed and Merry Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a self-proclaimed scatterbrain and I'm pregnant. So I'm allowed to forget replying to all your comments. Anyway, since its better late than never...

    Nandu: OOh! granny?? hmmm... is there something you want to tell me?? have kids faast...that way you wont have one foot in the grave by the time they're out of home!

    Sucharita: you have your mom till Feb??? lucky you!! Thanks for the wishes!

    Pradip: thank you! Will post the good news when it happens!


    Neetha: Thanks for dropping by!

    Aleta: Thank you for the wishes and the blessings!!

    Hope you all had a beautiful holliday/Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete