So far, by God's grace

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Words to Live By

This is the verse we have engraved on the inside of our wedding rings. Well, not the verse exactly, just the reference. I created this on picnic today. I hope to be able to print it out and have it framed for our home.

This is my first attempt at creating something like this. Graphic designers (or whatever else you call people who do create art using computers cos it comes naturally to them) in my reading audience might feel like banging their heads to a wall at all the colour and the different fonts. Sorry!

p.s : As I previewed my page I realised that 'another' is missing its 'r'. Too bad. This is what you are stuck with!

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely verse but I find it hard to live upto ;-) all the virtues together as a garment...your color scheme reminded me of Joseph's coat of many colors ! Good graphic effort ..

    ReplyDelete